Those CDs again

I have incorporated Neal Walfield's apt into the CD.  It installed nicely
directly after the install of the tarball and initial setup.  It worked
with the first cdrom.  However, like most modern Debian installation
tools, it is fussy about dependencies and exits.  IMHO this should be in
alpha.gnu.org.

One problem.  How does one unlock the cdrom-drive?  Is there a HURDish
package that should be installed?  The only way the second CD could be
scanned would be by rebooting - I did not do this as I would not be able
to change discs because of the locked drive.

dselect seems to be much happier afer running apt-get upgrade & apt-get
dist-upgrade.

Phil.

-
Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818