Package updates now entering the pool

Hi,

here is a list of packages I uploaded today, they should be installed in the
archive rather soon now. They will now go into the package pool rather than
the distributions directories. This has some consequences to some people,
but I don't know much about that (notably, there are issues with the cd
creation scripts, but Phil seems to have it under control).

  debianutils_1.14_hurd-i386.deb
  debconf_0.5.41_hurd-i386.deb
  base-files_2.2.6_hurd-i386.deb
  dialog_0.9a-20001217-1_hurd-i386.deb
  diff_2.7-22_hurd-i386.deb
  fileutils_4.0.35-1_hurd-i386.deb
  libgdbmg1_1.7.3-27_hurd-i386.deb
  libgdbmg1-dev_1.7.3-27_hurd-i386.deb
  gettext-base_0.10.35-16_hurd-i386.deb
  gettext_0.10.35-16_hurd-i386.deb
  libhtml-parser-perl_3.15-1_hurd-i386.deb
  libmime-base64-perl_2.11-3_hurd-i386.deb
  perl-5.6_5.6.0-6.2_hurd-i386.deb
  perl-5.6-base_5.6.0-6.2_hurd-i386.deb
  libperl5.6_5.6.0-6.2_hurd-i386.deb
  perl-5.6-suid_5.6.0-6.2_hurd-i386.deb
  perl-5.6-debug_5.6.0-6.2_hurd-i386.deb
  libreadline4_4.1-4_hurd-i386.deb
  libreadline4-dev_4.1-4_hurd-i386.deb
  libreadline4-dbg_4.1-4_hurd-i386.deb
  passwd_20000902-2_hurd-i386.deb
  shellutils_2.0.11-1_hurd-i386.deb

libterm-slang-perl will follow (should be there, but upload failed). Note
that the new debconf requires apt, which isn't there, because 0.3.19 is
broken and 0.4.x not there (yet). --force-depends is your friend, but I
don't know if it will work without apt (haven't tested it).

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de