Re: alpha and hppa removal from unstable/experimental
- To: Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>
- Cc: Michael Cree <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Thibaut VARENE <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Mark Hymers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: alpha and hppa removal from unstable/experimental
- From: Domenico Andreoli <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 23:16:49 +0200
- Message-id: <20110411211649.GA4267@dandreoli.com>
- Mail-followup-to: Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Cree <email@example.com>, Thibaut VARENE <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mark Hymers <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20110411171935.GS28617@hall.aurel32.net>
- References: <20110401205549.GA12018@hymers.org.uk> <BANLkTin39xLFjXsEXwKht5r-4j45G=KjLA@mail.gmail.com> <20110402122134.GS28617@hall.aurel32.net> <BANLkTino3r5A_MqZQLTvvZjubTztrppFAw@mail.gmail.com> <20110402140648.GT28617@hall.aurel32.net> <4DA2DCCA.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20110411171935.GS28617@hall.aurel32.net>
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 07:19:35PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 10:49:46PM +1200, Michael Cree wrote:
> > On 03/04/11 02:06, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> > >Note that contrary to what a lot of people think, debian-ports is not
> > >part of the Debian infrastructure. It is run by (not enough) volunteers,
> > >partly on Debian money, partly on sponsoring and partly on volunteer
> > >funds. I am currently in contact with the DPL to try to improve the
> > >situation.
> > Aurelien, what's the time frame on this? If the DPL is agreeable
> > would we be looking at the near future for this?
> We have possible solutions, I hope to be able to get that working within
> the next two weeks, but it will also depends on the chosen solution and
> the time I am able to invest on this. I'll keep you inform when it's
> ready on the debian-ports.org side.
> In the meanwhile, you can already prepare a few things on your side:
> - A place/way to fetch all the .deb that have to be import with the
> corresponding .changes.
> - List of persons who need to have access to the wanna-build interface.
> If some of them are not DD, please also provide mail/login/ssh key.
> - List of persons who should be able to upload packages to the archive
> with the corresponding GPG keys (that should include buildds
If actually I do something for debian-hppa is just uploading some
packages now and then. So please add my DD key to the ports uploaders
keyring. Thank you.
> - List of emails to be used as a contact point for alpha/hppa buildds
> and alpha/hppa related things.
> - List of buildds with their IP, SSH key and mail address.
> Also if some people would like to help with the machine administration,
> please let me know.
-----[ Domenico Andreoli, aka cavok
---[ 3A0F 2F80 F79C 678A 8936 4FEE 0677 9033 A20E BC50