Re: Two problems on C3000 with latest 2.6.x autobuild kernel

Hello!

Installed the following kernel:
http://cvs.parisc-linux.org/download/linux-2.6/autobuild/c3000_defconfig/palinux-c3000-defconfig-2.6.12-rc1-pa9_0-2_all.deb

[ SCSI is again working ]
Console login via USB-keyboard is working (FYI: when I connect more than one USB keyboard 'only' one is working)

But mounting the CD in the IDE CD drive still fails, e.g.

mount /dev/hda /mnt
or
mount /media/cdrom0    (mapping of /dev/hda to /media/cdrom0 is found in fstab)
causes a kernel panic.

When I unplug the USB keyboard(s) and use the serial connection as a console again I might be able to send the output of
the kernel panic (and more).

Erik.