Disk problems on sarti?

Hi,

I fear sarti might have problems with the harddisk.  In #340279 it has
been reported that mysql-dfsg FTBFS because installing tetex-bin
fails, the buildd log is at

http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=mysql-dfsg-5.0&ver=5.0.16-1&arch=hppa&stamp=1132626014&file=log&as=raw

The error messages in the log indicate that the file cp227.tcx is both
present and not present.  The file is looked for during the creation of
9 TeX formats, and should be found because it is installed by
tetex-base_3.0-10.  According to the log, it is not found in only 3 out
of 9 cases.  Since the warning is not fatal, it is probably even found
by lamed which is the second format that fails to build.  Although the
failure must have a different reason, the file cannot be both present
and not present - or there is a filesystem corruption or harddisk
problem on sarti.  If this is true, it is probably also the reason for
the install failure.

Since I have no read access to /var/debbuild, I cannot even check, let
alone fix it.  If anybody can access this directory, it would be
interesting to save the file /tmp/tetex.postinst.XXEkgDcr that is
referenced in the buildd log (at least if it isn't completely clear soon
that it is in fact a hardware problem).

TIA, Frank
--
Frank Küster