Re: GCC 4.0 as the default GCC / C++ ABI change

Hi all,

Matthias Klose a écrit :

Besides the C++ ABI change, all m68k and hppa packages depending on
libgcc1 have to be rebuilt to use libgcc2.

It seems we have some work. I have quickly looked at the list of
packages using libgcc1 (using apt-cache showpkg), it is really huge.

Does anybody know how to proceed for that? Is doing binary only NMU the
right way?

I have an hppa machine (though it is a bit slow) with a chroot and
sbuild, so I can provide some help. Let me know.

Bye,
Aurelien

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer