Re: Binutils on sarti ?

> Are you talking about binutils itself, or about the tulip and bigloo
> packages ?  The latter both show "undefined symbols" errors in the
> latest build log, although they are tagged "maybe successful".  I've
> understood Lamont scheduled their rebuilt a couple of days ago, but
> that did not occur yet, so I'm wondering whether all is going as
> expected...

tulip/bigloo

actually, even tho you see the undefined symbol errors, the package
still should have built correctly... if the packages are already
in the archive, cannot get the buildd to retry them.... if you don't
think the current packages work we will need to binNMU them.

randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports