Re: problems to boot debian with boot-admin

ferran wrote:
> "Read from boot device failed (status=-13)"
> "Byteio_read seekread() returned -1 expected ....."
> "Fatal error Loader Kernel executable ERROR: failed to load kernel."

I/O Module Architecture
ENTRY_IO(4)
-13    Protocol error
A protocol violation was encountered on the module-device connection while
transferring data to or from the device. Returned only by options ARG1=0
through ARG1=4.

> I think that maybe is a problem with the iso burning, maybe cd it's wrong,

I would guess bad CD too.

> but i don't know where i can find what is the meaning of status -13.
> I read the debian faq, but i can't find any solution...

Check iodc.pdf on
	http://www.parisc-linux.org/documentation/index.html

(Not promising it's there but it might be)

grant