HP 715/75 hardware problem?

Hello, I thank the Debian team that ported to HP PA. I am wondering if there are any hardware savvy folks on this list. My 715/75 seems to have a power supply problem in that it runs for about 5 minutes then shuts off as if it is getting hot or something. Has anyone run into this problem? If so what was your solution? I took the power supply out and inspected it for any crispy fried parts and there seemed to be no evidence of overheating.

Any help is much appreciated.

AB
Alan A. Barhorst, PhD, PE	| alan.barhorst@ttu.edu
Associate Professor			| http://www.osci.ttu.edu/
Mechanical Engineering		| Phone: 806-742-0962
Texas Tech University

When leaders disregard the law and human dignity, kooks are
emboldened; innocence lost.

Human potential cannot be developed or measured from a floating
moral reference frame.