Re: Network install on 712/80

Quoth Thomas Marteau:
> 	Sorry to tell you that but:
> go to google or google.com/linux and type "hp boot howto" or even
> better, try search PA-RISC on this page
> http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/HOWTO-INDEX/howtos.html

D'oh!  How could I have forgotten, I've even read it a few times.  Sorry
Thomas.  I'll blame old age ...

Will & other concerned parties, if you visit the Debian HPPA page you'll
see some documentation and HOWTO links there.

  http://www.debian.org/ports/hppa/

Of course, if you have any suggested improvements to Thomas's HOWTO or
to the Debian-hppa README.txt that accompanies the installation, post
them to the list.

Cheers,

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."