3.0.13 boot floppies for testing?

Can someone compile and post a 3.0.13 based bootfloppy set (+ tftp lif
image) so I can install woody from scratch on a PA-RISC machine?

The 0.9.2 image on parisc-linux.org won't install gcc compilers due to
toolchain dependency issues in unstable.

I don't know a way to go from unstable back to testing without
re-installing the entire system.

Woody has a stable toolchain, but doesn't have recent (22-Jul 3.0.7) boot
floppy image, so it dies somewhere in base package installation.

Thanks!

- Matt