Re: HSH fails to build with GHC 7.6

It so happens someone sent me a patch for this a few minutes after I sent the mail. 2.1.0 is now on Hackage.

-- John

On 02/07/2013 02:11 PM, John Goerzen wrote:
Hi Joachim,

ghc 7.6 hasn't yet hit sid, and I don't have the time right now to pull
in things from experimental. I am fine with an NMU or diff which I could
upload to Hackage. If past experience is any judge, it may simply be a
case of needing to import something from a different module.

-- John