Platform 2010.1.0.0

Hi,

Platform 2010.1.0.0 will be ready soon. I updated
http://wiki.debian.org/Haskell/Platform, the column “Next platform
version”. The Debian versions according to the wiki are not up-to-date.

The changes for us are rather small, and I think we can just start
uploading new versions now. In some cases, we already have, I think
(haddock, alex, cabal-install, regex-*).

Dons also mentioned that ghc6-6.12.2 will be released shortly. Kaol, do
you think we manage to get that into testing as well? I don’t know about
any important changes besides that hlist will compile again, but there
might be fixes we want in Debian.

If you do upload new versions of libraries, make sure you schedule
binNMUs for the depending libraries (or, if in doubt, ask on the list).