Re: My patches to ghc6-6.12.1-9

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:
> and restoring the quilt patching code.

The quilt code should be unnecessary using the 3.0 (quilt) source
format, shoudn’t it?

We were unaware of the new source format.  In reading it, I'm not clear if it supports downstream patching.  That is, it would be nice if we could add a second directory of quilt patches in a -component tar ball and have them applied after Debian's quilt patches. I'll keep wading, but if anyone has a pointer, I'd appreciate it.