Re: License for the c2hs manual

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 12.02.2010, 18:30 -0200 schrieb Marco Túlio Gontijo e
Silva:
> > As far as I've seen it, the license states that there are no invariant
> > section,
>
> Thanks for noticing, I've missed that.
>
> > which iirc are the (only?) problem of GFDL in regards to DFSG.
>
> Unfortunately, this is not the only problem with GFDL.  See
> http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_001 .

Note that Amendment A won, which says
“At the same time, we also consider that works licensed under the GNU
Free Documentation License that include no invariant sections do fully
meet the requirements of the Debian Free Software Guidelines.”

But it also encourages to use a license for the documentation that is
compatible with the code, so maybe dual-licensing would be nice, but I
don’t see a showshopper WRT inclusion in Debian.