Download and Buy CDS all software under $15-$99

Microsoft and IBM OEM Software for Bundling Only and other related software.
You are not allowed to access this page from this IP address.

Don't abuse your friends and expect them to consider it criticism.
Politics... have always been the systematic organization of hatreds.

Know, first, who you are; and then adorn yourself accordingly.
Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.

My Lord, my Lord! What hast Thou done, lately?
Popular opinion is the greatest lie in the world.