zaurus-debian success!

(my old e-mail is descentlvr<at>hotmail dot com, I've posted before)
First off, Klaus Weidner is The Man.

Hardware:
Zaurus SL-5600
Netgear MA701 wifi card
Pretec CompactLAN wired 10-baseT card
256MB Panasonic SD card
128MB Kingston CF card
Pocketop IR keyboard

ROM:
Sharp ROM v1.32

I currently have zaurus-debian-big-v0.17 working quite well.  There are some inconveniences, but more on those later.

Installation procedure:
I wget'd zaurus-debian-big-v0.17.tgz to my CF card and used gnu-tar as instructed to extract to /mnt/card/debroot.  I then ran postinst.sh and followed the easy instructions.
Since I love tab completion so much I set up SSH daemons on each OS (Sharp ROM and zaurus-debian), plus I can connect from a desktop.
debshrink works VERY well, saving tons of space (15megs just from shrinking, not to mention deleting downloaded .debs).

I will continue explaining my zaurus-debian experience later this week.  I've had this up and running for a few days.  I've just been installing/removing packages and gettin' used to it.  I thought I'd contratulate Mr. Weidner on a job VERY well done as soon as possible.

Steve