Sun Equipment

Hi,

Someone said you are the right person to speak with.

We are a supplier of new & refurbished high end Sun Servers, Networking Equipment such as Cisco, Extreme, Netscreen, etc. as well as Storage Equipment.

Thought we could be a good resource for you.  Do you have any needs at this point?  If you're not the right contact, could you please re-direct me to the person in charge of your hardware needs?  Thank you in advance for your help

Best Regards,

Anthony Amat

Account Representative

Direct Midrange Systems