Re: gmfsk error

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 22:18:39 +0100
Rein Couperus <rein@couperus.com> wrote:

> > - What happens if you switch modes?
>
> the same as when the program is running on suse, onl intermittently...
>

> Well, maybe I can explain it as follows: The waterfall display looks
> like a zebra crossing :) 1 second black, 1 second grey.

> > I am unsure if this package will work for you. It installs files in
> > /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/schemas/apps/gmfsk/ during
> > installation.

 Is it possible the deb
packages have a bug?  How many are running it without the problem Rein
has encountered?

 I think the new deb should run if the dependencies are
OK regardless of where it installs stuff if I understand the Morphix
system.  Doesn't it just automatically install and run every package it
finds in the deb directory on the live CD using the virtual disk system
it creates when it boots?

Ed Lawson
K1VP