Re: Iceweasel as a gnome-core dependency?

Thanks, Adam. That helped.

What I'm unclear on: why is this applicable to the gnome-core package in
particular, as Xfce is the default desktop environment for Debian now.
Is the security policy such that no metapackage should depend on a
WebKit-based browser?

Paul