Re: Status of GNOME 2.16 in Debian

Le jeudi 07 septembre 2006 à 10:56 +0200, Frederic Peters a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Since it was just a parameter to change to my script, I have set up
>   http://www.0d.be/debian/debian-gnome-2.16-status.html

Thanks, this page is very helpful.

BTW, there is a small mistake: gnome-user-guide is in Debian.

> I looked but didn't found anything, so if there is a statement about
> 2.16 and Etch somewhere, I thought I could put it at the top.

The plan is to push everything in experimental as soon as possible. The
biggest changes are those needed for GTK+ 2.10, and once they are
finalized we can move GTK+ to unstable along with all modules and
engines. The rest should follow easily.

Regards,