Re: GNOME 2.14

Em Dom, 2006-03-05 às 05:32 +0100, Josselin Mouette escreveu:
> the GNOME team has mostly agreed on a more aggressive schedule for
> inclusion of GNOME 2.14. A few release-candidate 2.13 packages will land
> in experimental, and 2.14.0 packages will be uploaded to unstable, as
> long as they don't imply a library soname change.

That is the kind of thing I've been wanting to hear for some time...
GO GO GO! =)

> Some packages are still looking for
> an active primary maintainer: dasher, gnome-media, eel2, libbonobo(ui),
> nautilus.

I can probably take nautilus, considering Gustavo Franco is going to
take gnome-media. Also, as a side-note, being upstream for
gnome-terminal and vte now, I will probably have them too if the current
maintainer does not object.

Cheers,

--
gpastore@gnome.org: Guilherme de S. Pastore