Re: No Debian menu?

Le mardi 15 novembre 2005 à 12:21 -0500, Chuck Williams a écrit :
> I have both of those packages.  I think they are part of the standard
> distribution on Debian.  The Debian menu has been there for a long
> time, but has now just disappeared after recent updates.
>
> Does anybody have another idea of how I might recover the Debian menu?

are you sure all users on your system have lost the debian menu?
did a new user have lost it too?
have you run update-menu as root or end-user?

it can be a change in defaults or an old setting in your .gnome2

roman
--
Travé Roman <r.trave@culture.u-bordeaux1.fr>
Service Culturel - Université Bordeaux1