GNOME 2.10 schedule proposal

        Hi,

 This is a proposed action plan to clean up GNOME 2.10 once gnome-vfs2
 enters testing.

 0/ Wait for gnome-vfs2 to enter testing, now that glibc and xorg-x11
 entered testing, things start looking better.

 1/ GNOME 2.10 remaining uploads

 Some upstream releases during the 2.10 cycle were not uploaded yet
 or not even prepared for upload, and some upstream releases for the
 2.12 cycle appear to be compatible with GNOME 2.10 (build-deps
 completely satisfiable in unstable).

 I have a partial list of these, based on uploads I've prepared, and
 upstream releases I've looked at, but we night need to review things
 pending in the svn for which no upload was prepared.

 So the current list is built as:
 - packages to be sponsored in our IRC channel
 - plus packages in the TBU list in the
   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-gnome/www/ file
 - plus packages in the TODO list in the
   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-gnome/www/ file
 - plus packages with interesting changes in the SVN

 2-a/ testing migration cycle

 Tracking of RC bugs and upgrade bugs from 2.8 to 2.10, and bug triage
 for the remaining issues with respect to transition to testing.  In the
 end, all our modules should be in sync in testing.

 2-b/ 2.12 preparation in experimental

 2.12 modules should preferably be packaged when the 2.10 module is in a
 stable shape.

 This can happen in parallel to 2-a/.

   Comments welcome,

--