Re: gnome 2.6 upgrade report (bad news)

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 07:10:25PM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > This package is based on a tarball from art.gnome.org (temporarily down)
> > and is certainly not going to change.
>
> No need to change it, you just have to rebuild it against GTK+ 2.4.

Just to make myself clear: I don't mean that I don't want to change the
package, I am just clarifying that the upstream evolution of this package
is more or less stall.

Do you mean that if rebuilt against gtk+ 2.4, it will be ok for both
gnome 2.4 and 2.6?

Christophe

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In
practice there is. -- Yogi Berra