Re: gnome 2.6 upgrade report (bad news)

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 07:36, christophe barbe wrote:
> I think the proper thing to do
> would be to package the redhat-artwork package from Fedora. Since fedora
> is able to distribute it we should be able to package it without
> renaming it.

I made myself a preliminary package of redhat-artwork the other day from
redhat cvs but my packaging skills are a bit stale. Its pretty
straightforward apart from some patches I had to make to makefiles to
respect $DESTDIR and to use /usr/lib/qt3 rather than /usr/lib/qt-3.3. I
split it into a redhat-artwork-common, redhat-artwork-gnome and
redhat-artwork-kde (though I don't run many KDE apps and I have no idea
how to change the qt/kde theme, so I have no way of knowing if the kde
package does the right thing). I'll have a try packaging the version in
fedora - perhaps that one won't replace my foot menu with a hat.

Ian