Re: gnome-games 2.4.3 depend on Gnome 2.6 libs?

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 10:50, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> - is there an easy way to launch a pbuilder on a .dsc file and to get a
>   signed package ready to upload ? Usually I launch a pbuilder, copy the
>   sources in it, debuild, and debsign out of the pbuilder after the
>   build.

I use pdebuild when inside a non-GNOME Team package (where I would
normally use debuild), and an alias svnpdebuild which calls:

svn-buildpackage --svn-builder=pdebuild --svn-ignore-new -rfakeroot

When I am doing a build from the SVN repository.

> - is there any way to have a cache for packages to not download them
>   again and again on each try ?

pbuilder maintains a cache for me, in /var/cache/pbuilder/aptcache/.  I
didn't touch anything apart from the email address in the configuration
file.

APTCACHE="/var/cache/pbuilder/aptcache/" is in /etc/pbuilderrc.

Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                          jabber: ross@burtonini.com