Re: My experiences with experimental Gnome 2.6

Ole> Hm, this sounds a bit strange. Are you talking about the Hardware
Ole> Monitor applet (mostly programmed by me) which resides in a
Ole> separate package,

Yes.

FWIW, I first noticed it after updating glib, gtk, atk, and pango to
the versions that are in experimental (2.4 for glib and gtk, 1.4 for
atk and pango), without any of the other libraries updated.

I usually love the look of the applet, but without antialiasing and
transparency, it is quite disappointing.  It's not horrible, but it's
definitely not as pretty.

Ole> I'm going to give the former a little facelift when I get my hands
Ole> on GNOME 2.6.

Cool.  Now that the panel includes support for translucent
applets... you can guess what I'm going to ask. ;-)

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA