Re: My experiences with experimental Gnome 2.6

Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> writes:

[...]

> - The hardware-monitor applet no longer has any sort of
>   transparency/anti-aliasing with the new gtk, which makes the display
>   kind of ugly.

Hm, this sounds a bit strange. Are you talking about the Hardware
Monitor applet (mostly programmed by me) which resides in a separate
package, or the system monitor applet which comes with gnome-applets?

I'm going to give the former a little facelift when I get my hands on
GNOME 2.6. Hopefully it will soon be in unstable. :-)

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/