[OT] Translated error messages (was: Re: My experiences with experimental Gnome 2.6)

Hello.

Daniele Venzano:

> Fatal error: non posso allocare della memoria
>
> That can be translated with something like:
> Fatal error: I can't allocate some memory

[...]

> P.S.
> Translated error messages are good, but they
> are difficult to report or to search in google...

You can always `export LC_MESSAGES=C` before running the program in
question and get the original, English errors (as well as English
translation of the whole program, if you wanted to ask for, say, the
"File | Save as" menu entry).

Cheers,
-- Shot
--