Re: Fam, still a problem in new nautilus

Sebastian> Sorry if the References header is broken again.  I'm going to
Sebastian> re-subscribe to the list since the news gateway doesn't seem
Sebastian> to work reliably.

The news.gmane.org gateway seems to be working fine.

Sebastian> On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 23:40:17 +0100, Hubert Chan wrote:

>> Unfortunately, whenever I mount a CD-ROM or whatever, Nautilus puts
>> an icon on my desktop.

Sebastian> Does this also trigger the FAM deadlock?  That would be ugly.
Sebastian> I don't use desktop icons, so I can't tell.

Not the last time I tried it.  The only (yeah, "only") problem right
now is that I can't unmount from other apps or from command line.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA