gnome-randr-applet as part of gnome ? (Was Re: Update to X 4.3)

BTW,

I wonder if it would be nice, now that XFree86 4.3.0 is in testing, to
have the gnome-randr-applet package i maintain be part of on of the
gnome meta packages or whatever, or also incorporate it in the gnome
subversion repo ?

For info, it is a small applet which allows to use the randr X extension
to switch display resolution, rather nice and usefull, and very low
maintenance. (Well, less usefull on my fixed resolution DVI lcd monitor,
but still).

Friendly,

Sven Luther