Re: Names, -common vs. -data

Hi,

alone from the name, I would guess that -common may be shared by several
packages (common pixmaps, translation files, dictionaries), while -data
is usually used by exactly one package and only introduced to safe space
on the mirrors.

Again, this is what I think when I read the names. Reality most likely
differs.

nomeata

--
Joachim "nomeata" Breitner