Re: Update to X 4.3

On 2004.03.24 14:50, Ondřej Surý wrote:
You need to upgrade whole Xfree 4.3.0 as whole not just xbase- clients.

I realize that. In synaptic, I selected all packages related to Xfree that updates where available for. That's when I was shown the whole bunch of packages that were to be removed. Then I tried to mark package for package to find the ones with the incompatibility. Apparently it comes down to just xbase-clients, that's why I've singled that one out in my previous posting.

Thanks anyway,

Andreas