Re: merging more packages into pkg-gnome?

* Ond?ej Surý (ondrej@sury.org) disait :
> So we need maintainers for:
> gnome2-user-guide -- GNOME 2 User's Guide
> gnome-desktop -- Common files for GNOME 2 desktop apps
> libart-lgpl -- Library of functions for 2D graphics - runtime files
> libglade2 -- Library to load .glade files at runtime
> libgnomecanvas -- A powerful object-oriented display - runtime files
> libgnomeui -- The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interface) - runtime files
> libwnck -- Window Navigator Construction Kit - runtime files
> scrollkeeper -- A free electronic cataloging system for documentation
> startup-notification -- library for program launch feedback (shared library)
>
> I can take some of them, but I am limited on time resources.  So I could
> probably take two or tree of them.

I would be pleased to give a hand here but am not a debian developer.

Tell me if I can help (I practice debianization at work and at home and
have been using Debian Gnome packages for more than one year now ) ..

Alexis.

* Alexis Sukrieh <sukria@sukria.net>
* http://www.sukria.net
"All mail clients suck. Mutt just sucks less." - http://www.mutt.org