Re: merging more packages into pkg-gnome?

> libart-lgpl -- Library of functions for 2D graphics - runtime files
> startup-notification -- library for program launch feedback (shared library)
> libgnomecanvas -- A powerful object-oriented display - runtime files
> libgnomeui -- The GNOME 2 libraries (User Interface) - runtime files

I will also take:
libwnck -- Window Navigator Construction Kit - runtime files
to have set of libraries complete.

And
gnome-desktop -- Common files for GNOME 2 desktop apps

I really don't want to take scrollkeeper, since I remember how many time
it was broken as user :-)

O.
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org>