Re: Re: gtk 2.4 and gnome 2.6

This sounds reasonable, having gtk+ 2.4 is going to be a requirement
because every GTK+ app that comes out after 2.4.0 is released will use
the new file selector. But I am wondering how much trouble it is to push
G2.4 fixes in to testing with G2.6 in unstable. I think there is a
better chance of G2.6 getting in testing if it is worked on in unstable.
Even though G2.4 is 'frozen' in testing, I think that an attempt should
be made to get G2.6 in testing and getting G2.6 in unstable is the
fastest way to do that.