Re: gtk 2.4 and gnome 2.6

JM> Why keep it in experimental? packages in testing exist with newer
JM> versions in unstable. I don't see why we should hold back the gnome
JM> version in unstable until testing is released as stable.

Because sid isn't used as intended purpose anymore.

I would ask you. why do you need gtk+ 2.4 and GNOME 2.6 so
much in the unstable? do you have any objection except "I
just want to play it. but it's hard time to me to install it
from experimental."

We will have to test some anyway-- especially debian
specific thing. of course when it's time to do that
globally, it will be in the unstable. However AFAIK we
haven't done anything yet.
Doesn't it make sense?

Regards,
--