Re: gnome-themes-common leftover after upgrade to G2.6 on Sarge

On Sun, 2004-06-20 at 14:58, Andreas Rottmann wrote:
> Weaver <weaver@weavers-web.org> writes:
>
> > Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> >

> >>I have a nice upgrader tool that automatically removes obsolete packages after
> >>an upgrade. It's available at http://funkyware.konflux.at/
> >>

> > So have I.
> > It's called aptitude.
> > Regards,
> >
> Also, there is orphaner from the deborphan package.
I already use deborphan, but it doesn't find problems like packages with
a version more recent in Woody+backports than in Sarge.
I found recently apt-show-versions and with a carefully-crafted command,
I have what I want:
apt-show-versions|egrep -v testing

--
Jerome Warnier <jwarnier@beeznest.net>