Re: Third synaptic 0.50 pre-release

Hi Mike.

I'm an apt-cache user on the command line; however, I'd like to find a
replacement to it. I've been trying synaptics and for the first time I'm
happy with a graphical frontend to apt-get.

Searches in synaptic do not provide the same results as in apt-cache; I
found out that the reason is that the 'find' function is case sensitive.
Just my 2(Euro)cents.

Thanks for such a nice tool!

Carlos