gtk-theme-switch

I have a problem with gtk-theme-switch because it won't work at all, onily in GNOME. I use gnome 2.4 and when i run gtk-theme-switch i get this message: Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkentry.c: line 440 (gtk_entry_set_text): assertion `text != NULL' failed. This happens onily when I log into GNOME, it don't accept changes, I set up the theme, hit apply but nothing happends. When I log into any other desktop environment switch works well. What did I miss, some lib? Thanks!