libsoup2.0 + openssl

Hi all,

[ Sorry for the Cc, connector folks, but there has been some interest in the
Debian packages on the list, thought you might like to be kept in the loop
too. :-) ]

I've uploaded a modified libsoup2.0 to my repository, built against openssl.
There's no licensing concern with that, as it comes with a handy-dandy proxy
binary. Yay!

  Takuo, are you happy to take my libsoup2.0 changes? The only users of it
  are evolution and evolution-exchange, and Dan Winship tells me that we
  really want to use libsoup2.0+openssl for optimal evolution-exchange love.

WORKSFORME with rebuilt evolution and evolution-exchange packages. Yes, this
will require rebuilding. Once Kitame takes my changes, and we get Evolution
and friends rebuilt in unstable, this will be a lot tider and easier to
test.

  http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/debian/

Thanks,

- Jeff

   "I believe in true love. But I am easily satisfied." - Miguel de Icaza