Re: Intent to remove netmon-applet package

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 11:57:52PM +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> >> We want to hear an explanation of your (weird) argument.
> > Basically there are at least two packages with the same set of
> > features
>
> So what? If that would be a valid argument, we wouldn't have >20 window
> managers in Debian.

Well, OK.

OTOH, this is not -devel, we want GNOME to rock on Debian. I don't care
whether this netmon-applet is being removed (either from the GNOME
project on alioth or the whole archive, dunno) or scored downed into
oblivion, but we really should go for the netstat-applet upstream is
going for.

Michael

--
Michael Banck