Re: Gnome 2.4 for Sid; done

Frederic Peters wrote:
But lots of people wants to play with Gnome 2.4 and its wonderful
gnome-about application so I did it.

thanks frederick! i was a little worried to get these on my system, but 2.4 was a bigger draw for me. i'm pleased to report that everything is working very well for me, no looking back!

i did have to do a little manual fiddling with some of the bonobo packages. it seems like something didn't have all its dependencies listed. but manually apt-getting the package got everything rolling. can't remember what it was now, but it wasn't hard to get around.