Re: Theme manager -- should I clean anything?

* Christian Marillat <marillat.christian@wanadoo.fr> [2003-02-20 11:05]:
> Jean-Christophe Dubacq <jean-christophe.dubacq@ens-lyon.org> writes:
>
> > Currently, when I open the theme manager, I get some choices, but some
> > things obviously do not work.
>
> > I have especially the choice in the 'detailed setting' area between
> > the widget appearance setting and the icon setting. I do not have the
> > choice for the Window frame setting, as should be per the documentation
> > (inline help).
>
> > I run today's unstable, I have sawfish-gnome, gnome-themes,
> > gnome-icon-theme, etc. everything gnome installed.
>
> > Is there something wrong ?
>
> Install metacity.

nice tip. and it takes me to my problem: i use metacity and i guess
the thememanager should take care of the metacity themes, too. but
when i start gnome-theme-manager from a terminal i get the error
message:

(gnome-theme-manager:5655): capplet-common-WARNING **:
Couldn't load window manager settings module `/usr/lib/window-manager-settings/libmetacity.so'
(/usr/lib/window-manager-settings/libmetacity.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory)

any hints what went wrong here?
(gnome2.2, unstable)

> Christian