Re: New nautilus-media package

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003, Michel Dänzer wrote:

: I've built it with pbuilder on powerpc; two obvious problems are that
: you need to add a build dependency on gstreamer-gconf (>= 0.6.0) and
: remove the hardcoded dependency on libgstreamer, because that doesn't
: exist AFAICS, and the shlibdeps handle that anyway.

I've had the time to get around producing some new packages thanks to
Michel's feedback. I've also created an apt repository for this package,
please add the following to your sources list:

deb http://www.nishra.com/debian ./
deb-src http://www.nishra.com/debian ./

--
Emil Soleyman-Zomalan