Re: galeon won't start

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-01-23 at 06:57, Sean Proctor wrote:
> (galeon_exit): assertion failed: (g_list_length (all_embeds) == 0)
This is reported in bug reports #155154, #161674, #168051. The only
common thread is that it usually occurs on slower machines with little
memory.  (Those bugs are tagged as pending as the problem doesn't exist
in galeon-snapshot, which will eventually replace galeon)

> This computer is a little too slow to run mozilla comfortably, so it was nice
> having galeon around. I'm not too great with GTK, but I'll see if I can find
> what's causing the probem over the next few days if no one else has an idea.
Please do. It might not be a gtk problem - could be related to
mozilla-embed.

--
  .''`. Mark Howard
 : :' :