Re: Keybindings in GTK/GNOME2

Em Thu, 28 Nov 2002 16:27:18 +0100, Ivo Timmermans <ivo@o2w.nl> escreveu:

> Christian Marillat wrote:
> > Ivo Timmermans <ivo@o2w.nl> writes:
> > > Does anyone know if it is possible to customize some keybindings for
> > > editing text in Gtk2 applications?  In particular, I would like
> > > Control-H to behave as backspace, and Control-U should clear a text
> > > entry field.  Is it at all possible to do this?
> >
> > Yes, in the control center "Keyboard Shortcuts" entry.
>
> I can only select the Emacs theme there, and set some useless
> GNOME-wide keyboard shortcuts.  (Useless in the sense that I don't
> ever use these anyway.)

By the way, it would be good if people stoped setting 'C-a' as "select
all" on their programs... it breaks the "go to the beginning of the
line" key-combo, which is exactly C-a =(

[]s!

--
kov@debian.org: Gustavo Noronha <http://people.debian.org/~kov>
Debian: <http://www.debian.org>  *  <http://www.debian-br.org>