Re: Gnome 2 summary 29/07/2002

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 20:03, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> could it then be enabled please? :-) I use a lot gdialog to open
> different apps in gnome-terminal (a SSH session which shows a dialog for
> asking for user@host, etc).

I specifically disabled it because of what I write below:

> Is there any reason in upstream for having this as a configure option
> and not enabled by defsault?

>From the gnome-utils README:
* NOTE: Not built by default as the Gtk+ port is incomplete and needs
much attention. We would dearly love to bring this back building -
please help us fix it.

It does build, but I can't comment as to its suitability/unsuitability
for use. If you like, I can re-enable it and you can file/fix bugs in
it.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee