debian-user reaction

Hi Christian, everyone,

I've just been told about the reaction to gnome-terminal2 from the people on
the debian-user mailing list. I'm sure this is just the start, and it proves
- at least - the issues with uploading G2D components piecemeal. I'd be very
surprised if there were a similar reaction to a complete G2D replacement.

Christian, do you have any suggestions for a migration strategy? I'm happy
to share mine if the maintainers feel they would be useful.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle